From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Divinity's Reach
- Connects to
- Balthazar High Road
Balthazar Low Road
Dwayna High Road
Dwayna Low Road
Grenth High Road
Grenth Low Road
Kormir High Road
Kormir Low Road
Lyssa High Road
Lyssa Low Road
Melandru High Road
Melandru Low Road
The Great Collapse
The Upper City
- Commons Waypoint —
- Crown Pavilion Waypoint —
- Ossan Waypoint —
- Rurikton Waypoint —
- Salma Waypoint —
- Ossan Quarter Vista —
- Divinity Guide (Information/Directions)
- Friendly Citizen
- Halan Frohmanj
- Old Man
- Old Woman
- Recruiter Riannan
- Refugee Farmer
- Seraph Soldier
- Seraph Soldier (Directions)
- Sergeant Leavitt
- Shining Blade
- Shining Blade Guard
- Town Crier
- Andre the Butcher
- Apprentice (armorsmithing)
- Apprentice (artificing)
- Apprentice (cooking)
- Apprentice (huntsman)
- Apprentice (jeweler)
- Apprentice (leatherworking)
- Apprentice (tailoring)
- Apprentice (weaponsmithing)
- Festival Rewards Vendor
- Helf Stonebrow (Divinity's Reach)
- Jeremi the Carny
- Sovereign Weapon Vendor
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Book Cart
- Cooking Station
- Grocery Stall
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- Andre the Butcher: Hello.
- Citizen: How's business?
- Andre the Butcher: Same as always. Out for a stroll?
- Citizen: Yep.
- Andre the Butcher: See ya.
- Child: Tag! You're it!
- Child: I'm gonna get you! Raaawr!
- Child (2): Get away!
- Child: (laughter)
- Citizen: How are you?
- Citizen (2): Meh.
- Citizen: Feel better.
- Citizen: The merchants are worried. Centaurs keep disrupting supply lines to the city.
- Citizen (2): You'd better stock up. Things could get bad.
- Citizen: I like it here... but I miss home.
- Citizen (2): This is home. You've never even been to Cantha.
- Citizen: Don't you want to see the land of your ancestors? Aren't you even curious about Kaineng City?
- Citizen (2): If times were different, of course I would. But I'm not making a pilgrimage to some place that's probably half underwater by now.
- Citizen (2): Besides, all the history books say Kaineng City was a dump.
- Citizen: I'm so tired of hearing about all these bandit attacks. I should move someplace nicer, like Elona.
- Citizen (2): Elona? We haven't heard from them in decades. It might be nicer, if anyone's still there, but with Orr so close...
- Citizen: Oh. Right. Well, what about Cantha, then? Surely they can't have it that bad.
- Citizen (2): The tengu were the last ones to make that trip. But that was over a century ago, and they were leaving. And they went right past—
- Citizen: Orr, right. Well, I guess the bandits aren't that bad.
- Citizen: It's so hard to find good Canthan cuisine anymore...
- Citizen (2): What do you expect? After a hundred years without trade, it's hard to keep things authentic.
- Citizen: My grandma made great Red Bean Cakes. I'd kill for one right now. Really. I bet you think I'm joking.
- Citizen (2): I, uh, hear the commons has some. I'd show you, but I have to be... somewhere else. Now. Good day!
- Citizen: Necromancers dresses like freaks. They smell like freaks!
- Citizen (2): I wouldn't want to be caught dead in one of those outfits.
- Citizen: Was that supposed to be a joke?
- Citizen (2): Maybe.
- Citizen: Oh! It's you! Hi!
- Citizen (2): Oh, hello! How are you?
- Citizen: I'm great! And you look fantastic.
- Citizen (2): Thanks! 'Bye!
- Citizen: So I says to her, I says, "Hey. If you were built like Lyssa, I wouldn't have to ask!"
- Citizen (2): Charming. And blasphemous. All rolled into one.
- Citizen: Who do you think would win in a fight—Grenth or Melandru?
- Citizen (2): Well, Grenth is the god of death, and Melandru is part tree...
- Citizen (2): Death... tree... death... tree... Tough call.
- Citizen: You're not gonna believe this. My no-good brother-in-law wants to move to Lion's Arch.
- Citizen (2): How's he supposed to get there across a battlefield full of centaurs? And why would he risk his life like that?
- Citizen: His wife deserves better. Lion's Arch used to be a respectable place. Now they've gone rogue. Independent. They must think they're too good for the queen, I guess!
- Citizen (2): Heh. Maybe your brother-in-law's planning on becoming a pirate.
- Citizen: Yeah, right. When I'm done with him, he's gonna wash up on shore.
- Citizen: I'm sick of these high prices. I thought the queen would've won the war by now.
- Citizen (2): She's a good woman. Not like the minister.
- Citizen: Minister Caudecus is a woman?
- Citizen: Seriously, Queen Jennah's too young for the throne. Minister Caudecus should be in charge.
- Citizen (2): We love our queen. You don't? Then get out on the damn battlefield.
- Citizen: (sigh)
- Citizen (2): You all right?
- Citizen: I've been better.
- Citizen: My kids are driving me crazy. Every day they pretend they're arena fighting.
- Citizen (2): I've never even seen an arena.
- Citizen: It gets better. They're forming a "guild" against the Ascalonian kids.
- Citizen (2): Those kids are trouble. Too wild. Someone's gotta teach'em a lesson.
- Citizen: Through imaginary combat?
- Citizen: Logan Thackeray came through here!
- Citizen (2): How did you know it was him?
- Citizen: He looked angry, like he was on his way to a fight.
- Citizen (2): Yep, that's Logan.
- Citizen: Excuse me. How much is that?
- Helf Stonebrow: That one's mine. It's not for sale.
- Citizen: Are you sure? I can pay handsomely. It's magnificent.
- Helf Stonebrow: Why not gaze at my inventory? I sell marvelous, murderous, massive weapons at low, low, prices!
- Helf Stonebrow: Would you like a demonstration? Watch me cut! Watch me slice! Watch me butcher an animal in one swift stroke!
- Citizen: Oh, my. No! No! Please, please, put the weapon down.
- Helf Stonebrow: You'll be back!
- Citizen: What do you have for sale?
- Tierny: Baskets! I pick only the finest reeds. In fact, I knew some of them personally!
- Citizen: If I need any "ethically woven" baskets, I'll keep you in mind.
- Halan Frohmanj: Good day to you, madam! Should I be so bold as to introduce myself? Or would you find it overly forward of me?
- Citizen: What?
- Halan Frohmanj: A lovely name! My name is Halan Frohmanj. With an "h". Forgive me for being overly familiar.
- Citizen: How do you do, Mr. Fromard?
- Halan Frohmanj: It's pronounced Frohmanj. The "h" is silent. It is one of the myriad nuances of the Elonian language.
- Citizen: If you say so, Harlan.
- Halan Frohmanj: It's Halan. I am overwhelmed by such linguistic prowess! If you will forgive me, young woman, I must rapidly depart. My studies await!
- Citizen: Step out for some sunlight once in a while.
- Helf Stonebrow: Like a crazed berserker, I am slashing prices!
- Helf Stonebrow: No one is crazier than I am! With prices this low, I am practically giving things away!
- Helf Stonebrow: No one has deals like I do! No beast! No man! No god! I am literally killing the competition!
- Helf Stonebrow: My slaughter will flood this marketplace in an ocean of bloody bargains! Buy or die!
- Mercenary: Out of my way.
- Citizen: What's your problem?
- Mercenary: You thin skin.
- Citizen: Can't you just say "excuse me" like everyone else?
- Mercenary: Fine. "Excuse me". Now get out of my way!
- Citizen (2): If the charr think they can come here, me and my meat cleaver will tell them otherwise.
- Citizen (2): Hello, Officer.
- Seraph Soldier: Any problems here?
- Citizen (2): That charr is back. He makes me nervous.
- Seraph Soldier: I'll keep my eyes open. Carry on.
- Refugee Farmer: This place is nothing like home. It's just too big.
- Refugee Farmer (2): Where should we go next? Carnival in the Commons? The No-Man Band? You wanna look at the queen's palace?
- Refugee Farmer: I want food, and I want a place to sleep. Clean clothes would be great.
- Refugee Farmer (2): It's all huge buildings and rude people. I don't think they have much in the way of charity.
- Seraph Soldier: What's the good word?
- Seraph Soldier (2): They found another body in the sewers.
- Seraph Soldier: Was it...
- Seraph Soldier (2): Uh-huh.
- Shining Blade Guard: We have some questions.
- Citizen: Is there something wrong?
- Shining Blade Guard: We're looking for a woman. Early thirties. Long blonde hair, fair skin. Very tall. Scar on her jaw. You see anything?
- Citizen: She works for me. Haven't seen her for a few days. Does this have something to do with the queen?
- Shining Blade Guard: You see her again, you tell us right away.
- Citizen: I'll keep an eye out. I'm just glad someone's looking for her.
- Tierny: How can I help you?
- Uwe Roaldson: I need ale, and I need it now!
- Tierny: This isn't a bar.
- Uwe Roaldson: I'm almost sober. It's horrible!
- At the start of dusk
- Town Crier: Dusk has fallen over Divinity's Reach.
- Town Crier: If you can hear my voice...
- Town Crier: ...you've made it through another day.
- Town Crier: Good for you.