From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
2 1 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Aethervolt researchers require temporary assistants (16)
- Keep the Inquest from endangering Mrot Boru (17)
- Mrot Boru Waypoint —
Aethervolt Lab Vista —
- Accessed by traveling north from the Aethervolt Labs Point of Interest marker.
- Mrot Boru
- Destroy the malfunctioning golem (16) [Group Event]
- Kill Cavern Scutters to gather energy for Sparkk (16)
- Protect Pamfa's lab from attacking Inquest agents (16)
- Protect the MULTI-952t Togg sent to repair Pamfa's lab equipment (16)
- Protect the Wyld Hunt party from the unseen hunter (16)
- Defend the skritt while they steal golem parts (17)
- Citizen (16)
- Duava (16)
- Dynamics Researcher (16)
- Eblo (16)
- Erkz (16)
- Gatekeeper (16)
- Genius Almogg (16)
- Genius Ceejla (16)
- Grazz (16)
- Havix (17)
- Jelk the Informative (16)
- Jordekka (16)
- Krewe Apprentice (16)
- Krewe Researcher (16)
- Krewe Leader Lenx (16)
- Peacemaker Officer (16, 24)
- Progeny (16)
- Researcher Tilmokk (16)
- Researcher Tramma (16)
- Seddi (16)
- Servant (16)
- Shady Assistant (16)
- Soldier (16)
- Sparkk (16)
- Statics Researcher (16)
- Synergetics Researcher (16)
- Tiimo (16)
- Togg (16)
- Traveler (16)
- Wixepp (16)
- Yarrak (17)
- Zegg (16)
- Ice Elemental (16)
- Bachlag (16)
- Apprentice Kloxx (16)
- Brinna (16)
- Heggel (16)
- Jorf (16)
- Leks (16)
- Organizer Aerixx (16)
- Organizer Nessi (17)
- Pamfa (16)
- Peacemaker Gammek (16)
- Tegan (16)
- ULT-38 Overhauler (16)
- Sea Turtle (16)
- Firefly (16-17, 24)
- Inquest Assassin (17-19)
- Inquest Assistant (17)
- Inquest Engineer (17-19)
- Inquest Extinguisher (17-19)
- Inquest Grenadier (17-19)
- Inquest Technician (17-19)
- Pink Moa (16)
- Toxic Ooze (16)
- Brackish Skale (16)
- Alchemical Equipment
- Ball of Ooze
- Inquest Power Generator
- Malfunctioning Asura Gate
- Ooze Processor
- Spider Egg Sac
- At the Aethervolt lab
- Wixepp: You know, we could liven this place up. Add a few photonic lanterns. Some furniture. Maybe a fiscus.
- Erkz: (grunt) You read a few home improvement articles, and suddenly you're an interior decorator.
- Zegg: I'm telling you, if we bond the photosynthetic properties of plants to a hybridized eco-armor, we could reduce fatigue in soldiers.
- Duava: I'm not so sure. Just look at the sylvari—they don't appear to have enhanced stamina as a byproduct of their photosynthesis.
- Zegg: Yes, well, they're sylvari. Who knows how they work.
- Gatekeeper: Right this way! One gate, no waiting.
- Traveler: Is it safe?
- Gatekeeper: Of course it's safe! You'll end up...somewhere...in one piece.
- Traveler: I think I'll wait for another test.
- Gatekeeper: Aw, you're no fun! Travel should be adventure! Your destiny awaits!
- At Mrot Boru
- Researcher Tilmokk: I told you. When I tried to retrieve the data from our trechtometers at the lakeside, they were gone.
- Krewe Leader Lenx: The Inquest must have taken 'em—and the data. I'm not sure which one irritates me more.
- Researcher Tilmokk: Did you hear about what happened to that Statics krewe member the other day?
- Krewe Leader Lenx: I hear he's still under medical monitoring. That Inquest spy must have done something horrid to him.
- Researcher Tilmokk: That could have been any of us.
- Krewe Leader Lenx: Worse, it coulda been me.
- Bachlag: Look out, sir! There's a charr nearby!
- Eblo: Don't worry, sprout. Charr may look tough, but it's an act. all roar, no claws.
- Backlag: But they're monsters! They'll eat me, won't they? Do they eat vegetables?
- Eblo: Meat, vegetables, fruit, catnip—but I don't think they'd eat you.
- Eblo: What? Did you fall off the tree yesterday?
- Bachlag: Certainly not, sir! I fell off the tree five days ago! I fell off a turnip cart yesterday.
- Seddi: It’s always Pamfa this and Pamfa that with Togg. Well, I like muffins, too!
- On the road to Aethervolt
- Genius Ceejla: I've been thinking about Aerixx's theories on hylek pigmentation and its effects on social interactions.
- Genius Ceejla: Maybe the color is actually secretions based on responses to different creatures. If we can collect those secretions and rig them into a suit—
- Genius Almogg: Yes, yes. I have an assistant in mind who will be the perfect test subject. Annoying twerp.
- Genius Ceejla: As long as the polysystemic membrane is in alignment, there is only a one-in-three chance we will cover Aethervolt in a poison cloud.
- Genius Almogg: That's the kind of risky science that got our lab moved here in the first place. So, when can we begin?