From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
11 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Brill Alliance study the skritt (7)
- Rana Landing Complex Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Brill Alliance Labs —
Brill Alliance Labs Vista —
- Outside of the building on the east side are some floating stairs starting at the southern corner (face north.) Take them to the roof of the building, then head west to the vista.
- Alternatively you can go to the south entrance of the building. From the outside facing north, you'll see the entrance is a diamond shape. You can go to the left side, jump up and climb the ramp, which is the left side of the diamond, to the upper level.
- Rana Landing Complex
- Brill Alliance Researcher (7)
- Citizen (7)
- Krewe Researcher (7)
- Local (7)
- Peacemaker Chief (7)
- Peacemaker Officer (7)
- Trader (7)
- Traveler (7)
- Worker (7)
- Pink Moa (7)
- Skelk Lurker (7)
- At Rana Landing Complex
- Worker (1): How do you suppose they're able to clean that window way up there?
- Worker (2): Magic.
- Local (1): Dad, can I go with my friends to see the survivor camp?
- Local (2): No. You'd just be in the way. Those people were badly injured in the explosion.
- Local (1): But, I heard it was a carnival of grotesquerie and deformity!
- Local (2): Not nice. I said no.
- Local (3): Kid after my own heart.
- Local (3): Whenever the kids are out of school, I worry.
- Local (2): Don't worry. We'll keep them safe from hylek mischief.
- Local (3): Hmph. I'm more concerned about kid mischief.
- Traveler: How's business?
- Trader (1): Excellent. Compared to the survivor camp, customers here have a lot more cash.
- Trader (2): Not to mention a far more convivial attitude.
- Trader (1): Refugees don't often have currency with them, but if you take markers, you'll do well.
- Trader (2): Your best bet is the Luminates Plant. Once the krewe chiefs let you do business, the sky's the limit.
- Traveler: Did you actually see the reactor go critical?
- Trader: I did.
- Traveler: Unlikely, my mendacious friend. Your eyes would have melted like snowballs in a smithy's forge.
- Trader: Ah, but I was wearing protective eyewear of my own invention. If you're headed north, I'll sell you a pair at cost.
- Trader (1): Don't go near the reactor without the Opticalium's Karmic Thaumometer!
- Trader (2): Never again wonder if you're getting a lethal dose of magiphysical energy!
- Trader (1): What do we do if someone actually tries to buy one? The prototype's not finished!
- Trader (2): Relax. Just tell everyone we're all sold out and take a deposit.
- Trader (1): The Karmic Thaumometer! If you hear it click, get out quick!
- Traveler (1): Do we have to walk all the way?
- Traveler (2): Gate traffic is way up. Prices are high and waits are long, and we don't have the time or funds to spare.
- Trader (1): I feel the energy from that reactor tingling on my skin, even from here.
- Trader (2): Try some of my thaumatological unguent. It blocks ninety percent of all harmful rays.
- Trader (1): We need a product to go with this name: Hydrone's Kinetic Phase Transitionater!
- Trader (2): It's got a ring to it! All it needs now is a slogan. Well, and a product to back it up.
- Trader (1): Turns squishy swampland into solid ground, and back again with the flip of a switch!
- Trader (2): Pursued by krait and hylek? With the KPT, you don't have to sink, or swim!
- Trader (1): No self-respecting genius would lead a krewe into the marsh without one!
- Trader (1): Tired of going hungry? Sick of being surprised by marsh predators?
- Trader (2): Hostile monsters and delicious fish all go belly-up with the Tropospheric Galvanator! The natural power of lightning "pacifies" the local fauna and makes harvesting a breeze!
- Trader (1): Do you think we'll ever sell any of these things?
- Trader (2): We better not. The test model killed three people, and they weren't even using it.
- Resource nodes