From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Dynamics Apprentice
- Hall Monitor Corr
- Krewe Member
- Krewe Recruiter
- Progeny Fritzi
- Synergetics Apprentice
- Krewe Member (1): I’m tired of trudging through caves and swamps. I signed on to create, not collect.
- Krewe Member (2): What do you mean? We’re important cogs in the Incinergen machine.
- Krewe Member (1): Bah! You sound like a recruiter. You may be happy as a cog. Me? I want to be a piston.
- Krewe Member (1): I thought I saw some Opticalium goons skulking around the lab today.
- Krewe Member (2): Ooh. Interkrewe espionage. How exciting. We must really be onto something.
- Krewe Member (1): Thaumaturgical research is always lucrative. Everyone needs new power sources.
- Krewe Member: I don't believe I can return to my lab.
- Krewe Recruiter: What happened?
- Krewe Member: I dumped my krewe chief's toolbox and he practically exploded.
- Krewe Recruiter: I know just the type. I once worked for Zojja.
- Krewe Recruiter: Opticalium is definitely the place for an aspiring synergetics student.
- Synergetics Apprentice: You want me to dirty my hands with practical applications?
- Krewe Recruiter: Theorems may advance knowledge, but they do not advance your earnings.
- Krewe Recruiter: When you get tired of eating noodles and broth, look me up.
- Krewe Recruiter: Have you ever considered the exciting world of the Hydrone krewe?
- Dynamics Apprentice: I have a cousin in Hydrone, and she spends all her time collection... hylek secretions.
- Krewe Recruiter: All that and more can be yours at Hydrone. Would you like an application?