Rata Sum Port Authority
Rata Sum Port Authority
Head to the asura gates near the Magicat Court Waypoint in the southwest of the Creator's Commons. Travel through the Antidawn Anchorage gate. This will bring you to the Antidawn Anchorage on the western side of the Port Authority. The Port Waypoint can be found northeast of here. Alternatively go to Metrical Waypoint in the southeast of the Creator's Commons and travel through the Dawnside Quay gate.
- Port Waypoint —
Rata Sum Port Authority Vista —
- To access the vista enter the vessel via any of the three ramps, turn to port (left for you landlubbers) toward the aft (rearmost) open hatch, jump up the cargo stacks to the upper deck, walk to the superstructure, jump up the side twice, the View option will manifest (no need to enter the uppermost platform).
- Captain Habb
- Captain Ookavii
- Captain Trixx
- Dock Worker
- Dynamics Researcher
- Dynamics Researcher Krumz
- Inquest Apprentice Choona
- Inquest Researcher
- Krewe Member
- Statics Researcher
- Dock Worker (1): It was horrible.
- Dock Worker (2): And yet oddly captivating and beautiful.
- Dock Worker (1): What? I nearly got my face melted off!
- Dock Worker (1): Once complete, my calculations will reveal the exact age of the universe.
- Dock Worker (2): Even if that information was remotely relevant to my work, I would highly doubt its validity.
- Dock Worker (1): I have accounted for every variable, every nuance of the Eternal Alchemy.
- Dock Worker (2): Impossible. The ultimate variable IS the Eternal Alchemy. Its reach is unknowable.
- Dynamics Researcher Krumz: My proximal invention will revolutionize the field.
- Statics Researcher: Where have I heard that refrain before? Oh, I remember. It was the last time we talked.
- Dynamics Researcher (1): Eela's gadget collection has everything from a sonic plasma blade to a thaumawave oven.
- Dynamics Researcher (2): That's nothing. I got the miniature thaumawave oven. Only five hundred ever made.
- Dynamics Researcher (1): Ooh. I heard you could cook cured, processed pork in one of those. Impressive.
- Dynamics Researcher (1): The gears of the Eternal Alchemy continue to turn. How goes your latest project?
- Dynamics Researcher (2): I've made great progress with the threat-detection system, but it still draws too much power.
- Dynamics Researcher (1): Power management is always challenging. You may have to make trade-offs.
- Dynamics Researcher (2): I could shave weight from the shielding. I believe the risk would be acceptable.
- Inquest Apprentice Choona: I believe all is in readiness, sir.
- Inquest Researcher: Did you cross-check your equations and verify every variable?
- Inquest Apprentice Choona: I ran the data through twice. Everything appeared clean.
- Inquest Researcher: Never mind. I'll perform my own analysis. We can't leave anything to chance.
- Krewe Member (1): Did you hear about that horrible reactor explosion?
- Krewe Member (2): Technically, it was more of a critical-mass event.
- Krewe Member (1): So, you did hear about it.
- Krewe Member (1): Have you ever been to the krewe chief's quarters?
- Krewe Member (2): Only once. The experience disturbed me so much I vowed to never return.
- Krewe Member (1): Shelf after shelf filled with specimen jars. Every room, floor to ceiling.
- Krewe Member (2): I swear... I saw shapes squirming inside every jar. Creepiest collection ever.
- Student (1): Why is it always so damp in the jungle?
- Student (2): I don't know. Why?
- Student (1): Because no one knows how to turn off the damp machine.