From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Defeat the threat to the festivities! (80) [Group Event]
- Note: The various generic prisoner NPCs are randomized between map shards.
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Brig Guard
- Champion Canisia Fiendaxe
- Champion Valg Portermauler
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Flame Legion Blademaster
- Flame Legion Stalker
- Inmate Bruiser
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Veteran Eutherus Swifthammer
- Veteran Insteia Burntseeker
- Veteran Konarn Poisonspecter
- Veteran Verginia Blightsower
- Warden Strongdoom
- Inside the prison
- Brig Guard: If your wagon turns up, we'll notify you.
- Market Broker: That's it? Have you not observed and cataloged her injuries?
- Brig Guard: There are scores of charr here for the celebration. You've described half my legion.
- Brig Guard: We've a lot more likely to find your property than we are the perpetrators.
- Merchant: He called me a twig and berated me until I left!
- Brig Guard: That's not actually a crime, you know.
- Merchant: So, next time I should wait until the harassment escalates to assault, is that it?
- At the bridge
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Can't believe we're reporting them.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Nobody forced you to come. You could've stayed with them, gotten your own punches in.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): I'm a soldier, not a bully. But I'm also not a snitch. They're our warband—we're supposed to stick together.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Warband's not meant to come before legion. We signed a treaty.