From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Bane Waypoint —
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Bane Touter
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Bodus the Unseen
- Flavia Demoneye
- Huraugh Fleshscather
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Old Soldier
- Punchin' Bag
- Ralote Foebreaker
- Sarya the Droll
- Turosa Heartsister
- Gate to Ligacus Aquilo
- Bane Touter: You want to talk about a fight, or see one? Step right up!
- Spectator: Is the arena open?
- Bane Touter: It's always open! Every night's a fight night! Right this way!
- Bane Touter: Rivalries resolved! Criminals punished! Outsiders tested! Tonight in the Bane!
- Spectator: Any asura fighting tonight?
- Bane Touter: Yep! I got a new runt just itching to prove himself.
- Spectator: Good! I'd like to see him think his way out of this one!
- Bane Touter: You! Don't just stand there! Get in there!
- Spectator: You talking to me? Are you looking for a fight?
- Bane Touter: No! You are! Right this way! Mayhem and murder in the citadel's arena!
- Citizen (1): You ever fight a sylvari?
- Citizen (2): I've seen them fight. They're brave and clever.
- Citizen (1): I talked to a human who wrestled one. He said they bend, but don't break.
- Citizen (1): Put your claws away.
- Citizen (2): Sure. Why not? I still have teeth.
- Citizen (1): So then he says, "If you wanted me to use my claws, all you had to do was ask!" (laugh)
- Citizen (2): (laugh) Priceless. Hey, hold that thought, will you? I...uh...got to go take care of something.
- Citizen: Well? Did you do what I asked you to do?
- Cub: Yeah. I put it back in its sheath. The primus doesn't know you had me "borrow" it.
- Citizen: Good job, cub. You passed the first test.
- Spectator (1): What're the odds?
- Spectator (2): Depends on the fight.
- Spectator (1): You ready for the fight?
- Spectator (2): I am. It's been a long day, and I'm ready to enjoy the show.
- Spectator (1): Nothing like a fight in the arena.
- Old Soldier: My old fahrar, nearly all gone now. I'll drink to them tonight.
- Old Soldier: I may have lost a step or two, I'll admit. But I still have enough in me to take down a nest of grawl.
- Soldier: It cost him, but he wouldn't leave his warband behind. Now, he has to be fed and changed like a cub, the poor wretch.
- Soldier: The most important lesson I've learned is that you never want to be the weakest link.
- Brawler (1): I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
- Brawler (2): If I did, you'd never get up again.
- Brawler (1): You see the way he took that last punch?
- Brawler (2): It's like they say: the ones you don't see hurt the most.
- Brawler (1): You think he's got a shot?
- Brawler (2): He's got the reach, but he doesn't have the stamina. He won't go the distance.
- Brawler (1): I hate having to hold my claws when I throw a punch.
- Brawler (2): You'll get used to it.
- Brawler (1): Yeah, but I feel like a cub fighting that way.
- Brawler (2): This isn't war; it's a sport. You want to win, you have to play by the rules.
- Brawler (1): You see the way he blocked those punches?
- Brawler (2): Shell defense is a fool's game. He shouldn't be fighting crab style.
- Brawler (1): Seems to work for him.
- Brawler (2): He hasn't fought anyone like me yet. Wait and see. Watch and learn.
- Brawler (1): What'd ya tell that guy after the brawl?
- Brawler (2): I told him to block more head shots.
- Brawler (1): Why'd ya do that?
- Brawler (2): I wanted to see him get punched in the gut more.
- Brawler (1): You're getting better, but your edge isn't razor sharp yet. Let's do it again.
- Brawler (2): Shouldn't I save my strength for the actual tournament?
- Brawler (1): There's no such thing as too much practice, new meat. Ready yourself!
- Brawler (1): I can't throw another punch. Can we stop now?
- Brawler (2): Pfah! You're mewling like a kitten. You want me to get you a bowl of cream, cub?
- Brawler (1): You're sadistic, you know. If I've punched myself out by the time the tournament starts, I'm going to blame you.
- Vigil Crusader: No offense, but...that doesn't seem right to me.
- Ash Legion Soldier: I don't care about right and wrong. I care about winning.
- Vigil Crusader: Hey, if he bares his teeth, can I draw my weapon?
- Ash Legion Soldier: If he bares his teeth, it's too late. You've already lost.
- Vigil Crusader: You guys don't like losing, do you?
- Ash Legion Soldier: Not at all. Winners live. Losers die.