From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Commodore's Quarter Waypoint —
- Ogden Stonehealer (periodically)
- Administrative Assistant
- Consortium Representative
- Market Broker
- Surly Local
- Outside and within the Consortium Headquarters
- Administrative Assistant (human): I just hate being cooped up in there, you know?
- Administration Assistant (asura): Have you ever actually seen the founder around headquarters?
- Administration Assistant (human): As far as I know, no one's seen him anywhere in years.
- Administration Assistant (human): The subdirector says she's been assured by Chairman Macro that Boll's still calling the shots.
- Administration Assistant (asura): (snort) I wouldn't be surprised if Ol' Chairman Overkill ate the guy himself.
- Administration Assistant (human): Oh! You're awful. (giggle)
- Administration Assistant (human): Did you hear? The directors are talking about expanding.
- Administration Assistant (asura): No! Where'd you hear that? We're barely staffed up here yet.
- Administration Assistant (human): Keep it quiet, but the subdirector has me doing a feasibility study on a possible site.
- Administration Assistant (human): I can't say where it is, but she claims this large parcel of land might just make itself available very soon.
- Intern: Seems like I should have been hired on by now. If that was going to happen.
- Intern: I didn’t even realize there was any head count for full-time positions.
- Intern (1): They're spraying our building for karka hatchlings tomorrow.
- Intern (2): Really? I missed that memo. Maybe it will actually work, this time.
- Intern (1): Here's hoping. But, hey! Day off, at least.
- Intern (2): Wait—you get paid time off?
- Intern (1): No.
- Intern (1): I held open a door for the chairman yesterday, and I think he might have noticed me.
- Intern (2): (snort) Not sure that's a good thing. You're lucky he didn't take a bite out of you.
- Intern (1): Speaking of, have you eaten this week?
- Intern (2): Not really, no.
- Intern (1): (sigh) Me either.
- Junior Brand Manager: I'm just not convinced our perceived brand identity reflects the consumer's actual perception of our brand.
- Junior Brand Manager: You see what I mean, don't you? The metrics just need to be unskewed to account for bias.
- Personal Assistant: Sure, of course. That's just common sense.
- Junior Brand Manager: Exactly. I know what I'm talking about. I've been at this for months already.
- In and around the Order of Whispers Headquarters
- Lionguard (1) Looters. That's eight this week.
- Lionguard (2) They're getting bolder.
- Lionguard (1) Of course they are. We barely have enough Lionguard to watch the city for one shift.
- Local (1): So there I was, covered in aether good, and this merchant had the nerve to ask if I'd guard his yak.
- Local (2): What'd you do?
- Local (1): Slapped it on the rump nd sent it running to the gate. You shoulda seen the look on the guy's face as he ran after it.
- Local (2): (laugh) You big softy.
- Local (1): You know that friend I was telling you about?
- Local (2): The one who infiltrated that one organization?
- Local (1): Yeah. That's the one. He found out about you know what.
- Local (2): Did he...talk to...you know who?
- Local (1): Yeah. Talked her right into the ground.
- Local (1): That's nothing. Remember that one place...last week?
- Local (2): How could I forget? I nearly lost my "stuff."
- Local (1): Exactly. Well, it's under new management, if you know what I mean.
- Local (2): No kidding? Was it because of the...um...miscommunication we had?
- Local (1): Most definitely. (laugh)
- Local (2): I'm leaving tomorrow, you know?
- Local (1): Already? It's that critical that you...visit your grandmother?
- Local (2): She's about to blow a gasket. Somebody needs to bring her down a notch.
- Local (1): I bet she knows a lot of...family history. You should ask before she kicks the bucket.
- Local (2): Oh, I plan to grill her, all right. We need that "recipe."
- Ogden Stonehealer: You've led an interesting life, my mechanical friend. And you show an intriguing degree of independent thought.
- Hero-Tron: My—personality—matrix—was—based—on—the—engrams—of—Subdirector—Noll, a—flawed—genius. More—flaw—than—genius, actually.
- Hero-Tron: Trauma—and—experience—caused—my—cerebral—systems—to—develop—stochastically—into—new—and—unusual—configurations.
- Hero-Tron: As—such, I—have—acquired—a—series—of—eclectic—skills. Would—you—like—to—hear"The—Ballad—of—the—Hobo—Bindle?"
- Ogden Stonehealer: No thank you. But I know some scholars who would love to interview you.
- Hero-Tron: I—will—make—myself—available...my—duties—as—an—official—representative—of—Lion's—Arch—permitting.
- Outside Captain Kiel's Office
- Marcello DiGiacomo: Do you mind? I'm trying to brighten the day of the citizenry.
- Hero-Tron: I—was—unaware—your—business—here—was—also—officially—sanctioned.
- Hero-Tron: Perhaps—my—close personal—friend, Captain—Magnus, can—clear—this—matter—up.
- Marcello DiGiacomo: I, ah- Let's not do anything rash, now.
- Marcello DiGiacomo: Say, friend. We've been through a lot together, haven't we?
- Hero-Tron: Affirmative. Though—mutual—experiences—have—been—unpleasant.
- Marcello DiGiacomo: Yes well I was just wondering if you might know of any availabilities for entertainers such as myself?
- Hero-Tron: Searching...Searching...Searching. Position—not—found
- Marcello DiGiacomo: I see. Well who needs you anyway? I earn my own keep.
- Marcello DiGiacomo: (moan)
- Hero-Tron: I—can—help—you—get—work—today. Ask—me—how.
- Hero-Tron: Many—openings—currently—available—for—the—qualified—applicant.
- Hero-Tron: Heroic—golem—recruiting—talent-across—multiple—positions.
- Hero-Tron: Lion's Arch—wins—when—you—join—our—cause.
- Hero-Tron: Your—future—in—Lion's Arch—can—begin—today.
- Marcello DiGiacomo: Who would want to be tied down to some dead-end job?
- Marcello DiGiacomo: At least some of us haven't sold out yet.
- Marcello DiGiacomo: Remember, folks, I rely on your generous donations to stay independent.
- Marcello DiGiacomo: Any requests for a self-made entrepreneur?
- Marcello DiGiacomo: My only license is my boundless creativity.
- Marcello DiGiacomo: I consider myself a free voice for these people.
- Cub: I am super useless. Beep.
- Kid: (giggle)
- Cub: No—really—I—am—a—hero.
- Kid: (giggle)
- Kid: (rude noise)
- Cub: (laugh)
- Kid: Bla—bla—bla—blah.
- Cub: (giggle)
- Kid: Beep—beep. Who—wants—to—peel—potatoes?
- Cub: (snicker)
- Cub: ♪Spare change, anyone?♪
- Kid: (giggle)
After Path of Fire launch
- Citizen (1): I've been a devout follower of Balthazar all my life. I refuse to believe he's indiscriminately killing people.
- Citizen (1): He's the god of fire and war. He's got the backbone to do what's necessary.
- Citizen (2): You sound like a Zaishen fanatic.
- Refugee (1): The Branded started moving, then Balthazar showed up with his army. That's two hostile forces right on Joko's doorstep.
- Refugee (1): Why won't Joko respond?
- Refugee (2): He doesn't think like we do. He's undead, and immortal. Insane.
- Refugee (2): He probably let all those people die so he'd have a fresh batch of corpses for his army.
- Citizen (3): We're talking about the god of fire and war. Do I need to spell it out? War creates misery. Period.
- Citizen (4): What about Grenth? He's the god of death, and death creates all kinds of misery.
- Citizen (3): Death is inevitable. War isn't
- Citizen (4): Maybe not. But sometimes it's necessary.
- The name, "Commodore's Quarter", was selected through a poll by players between 19th and 23rd of May, 2015. Other options were "City Central" and "King Doric's Court".