Well. Create a well that gives allies the ability to see the future, allowing them to block incoming attacks. When the well ends, allies within the well regain endurance.
- Aegis (3s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Stability (1s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Endurance Gained: 30
- Number of Targets: 5
Duration: 3 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Breaks Stun
- Combo Field: Ethereal
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- The stability and stun break are only applied to the caster on skill activation, regardless of well location.
- Will go on full cooldown if it is interrupted before completion.
- Well of Precognition's signature sound effect has a high chime ring, getting longer with each pulse. The ending pulse plays an energy blast.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
|May 16, 2017
- The casting time of this skill has been reduced from 0.75 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
|February 22, 2017
- Fixed a bug that caused wells to display their effects incorrectly while under the effects of quickness or slow.
|May 17, 2016
- The visual effects of this skill has been restored to their original state for the player. The previous effects are now used as the lower level-of-detail versions.
|April 19, 2016
- The recharge time of this skill has been reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds.
|January 26, 2016
- This well no longer grants invulnerability. It instead grants 3 seconds of aegis with every pulse.
|December 15, 2015
- This ability now applies distortion instead of blur and prevents capture-point contribution.
- Casting time has been increased from 0.25 seconds to 0.75 seconds, and aftercast delay has been reduced from 0.5 seconds to 0 seconds.
|November 17, 2015
- Reduced the visual noise on the effects associated with this skill.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Well of Precognition has been added to the game.