Well of Power
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Well of Power
— In-game description [?]
- Vampiric Rituals — Wells gain reduced recharge time. They now grant protection to allies when cast, and siphon health with every pulse.
- Well of Power hits enemies inside each time it pulses. This deals no damage but triggers effects such as Vampiric. Like all wells, these hits are unblockable.
- The stability and stun break are only applied to the caster.
- Applies Well of Power buff to allies every second, converting conditions to boons every second for the next 5 seconds.
- One stack of Might is applied to allies in range every pulse for a total of 6 stacks.
- Conditions are converted as follows, 1 condition per second per character affected.
- Exception: Fear on the caster will be removed by the stun break effect, instead of being converted, but fear applied after the stun break can still be converted.
|Bleeding||Vigor (10 s)|
|Blinded||Fury (5 s)|
|Burning||Aegis (5 s)|
|Chilled||Alacrity (2 s)|
|Confusion||Retaliation (5 s)|
|Crippled||Swiftness (10 s)|
|Fear||Stability (3 s)|
|Immobile||Resistance (2 s)|
|Poison||Regeneration (5 s)|
|Slow||Quickness (3 s)|
|Taunt||Resistance (2 s)|
|Torment||Might (3 stacks, 10 s)|
|Vulnerability||Protection (3 s)|
|Weakness||Might (3 stacks, 10 s)|
- Well of Power starts with a loud gasp sound from Necrotic Grasp, then plays the corrupted god statue audio that includes mumbled voices, and the sound bytes of human female NPC's taking a hit or dying to choking damage. Well of Darkness shares the same sounds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.