Well of Darkness
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Well of Darkness
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Well. Target area pulses, blinding foes with each pulse.
- Damage (6x): 1,146 (4.31)?
- Damage (6x): 648 (2.436)?
- Blindness (3s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Chilled (2s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Number of Targets: 5
- : 1 secondPulse
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Dark
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Chilling Darkness — Blinding a target will also apply chill.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Chilling Nova — Critical hits against chilled foes cause an explosion that chills adjacent foes.
- Chilling Victory — Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force. Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take increased strike damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
- Well of Darkness starts with a loud gasp sound from Necrotic Grasp, then plays the corrupted god statue audio that includes mumbled voices, and the sound bytes of human female NPC's taking a hit or dying to choking damage. Well of Power shares the same sounds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 01, 2020||
|July 08, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.