|| This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
Ritual of Life
— In-game description
- Only the reviver gets the initial self heal.
- The well is created when starting the revival process.
- Also triggered when reviving with the Signet of Undeath, the well will be placed at the caster's position.
- Revive amount is increased by outgoing healing modifiers.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 28, 2018
- This trait is now split between game modes and will now revive at 4% in PvP and WvW.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait no longer improves revive speed.
- The skill cast by this trait has been renamed Lesser Well of Blood.
- This trait now causes Well of Blood and Lesser Well of Blood to revive allies by 7% each pulse.
| February 22, 2017
- The well created by this trait has been renamed to the Lesser Well of Blood and will continue to use a 35-second recharge.
| April 19, 2016
- The cooldown of this trait has been reduced from 40 seconds to 35 seconds.
| August 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait's recharge from being reduced by the effects of Vampiric Rituals.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Revive allies 10% faster.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Ritual of Life has been added to the game.