Well of Sorrow
Well of Sorrow
Well. Shadowstep to your target location and create a well that inflicts foes with any damaging conditions they don't already have. Foes that already have all conditions will be inflicted with torment.
- Damage: 59 (0.222)?
- Poison (6s): 201 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Bleeding (8s): 352 Damage2
- Torment (8s): 352 Damage, 509 Damage if Foe Is Stationary2
- Torment with All Conditions Present (8s): 176 Damage, 254 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- : 5Number of Impacts
- Number of Targets: 5
- : 1Conditions per Pulse
- Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Dark
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Lotus Poison — Weaken targets when you poison them.
- Potent Poison — Poison you inflict has increased damage and duration. Other Deadly Arts traits apply additional stacks of poison.
- Shadow Savior — After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
- Larcenous Torment — Torment you inflict is increased. Gain shadow force when you torment a foe. Does not grant shadow force while in shroud.
- Traversing Darkness — Heal allies in the area around you when you shadowstep. Gain shadow force for each ally in the radius. Wells grant alacrity on their initial impact.
- Shadestep — Siphon now grants you barrier when targeting enemies, and it revives allies when targeting them. Shadowstepping breaks your barrier and grants it to nearby allies, proportional to the number of allies affected.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon using this skill:
- "This will hurt."
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|October 26, 2021|