From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Well. Deploy a bulwark gyro to grant you barrier and redirect damage to you from nearby allies. Your initial personal barrier scales with the number of allies near you.
— In-game description [?]
- Damage taken from conditions is unaffected.
- When an ally with Watchful Eye takes damage, approximately 35% of the damage is transferred to the scrapper.
- For each ally (other than the scrapper) within the area of effect during the initial cast, the scrapper gains an additional 723.3 barrier, unaffected by healing power.
- Shocking Speed — Using a leap or blast finisher in a lightning field applies superspeed around you. Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their final pulse.
- Impact Savant — A percentage of the strike damage you deal is converted into barrier. Your vitality is reduced.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 19, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|March 26, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|May 16, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: