From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
- All's Well That Ends Well — Wells heal allies when they end.
- Despite the tooltip, the knockdown lasts 3s and therefore causes 300 Defiance bar damage. This is probably due to PvE balance for a CC-Elite to be strong in breaking defiance bars. It has no impact against other players in PvP or WvW, since the float interrupts the knockdown anyway.
- The 1s float causes 100 Defiance bar damage, the pull causes 150 Defiance bar damage; the whole skill causes a total of 550 Defiance bar damage.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 22, 2017||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 27, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- The skill icon appears to depict a model of a planetary system.
- In astrophysics, the term gravity well refers to the gravitational pull a body exerts in space.
- An event horizon is the boundary around a black hole at which escape from the black hole's gravity well becomes impossible.
- Gravity Well's signature sound is a crunch on every pulse.