From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Despite the tooltip, the knockdown lasts 3s and therefore causes 300 Defiance bar damage. This is probably due to PvE balance for a CC-Elite to be strong in breaking defiance bars. It has no impact against other players in PvP or WvW, since the float interrupts the knockdown anyway.
- The 1s float causes 100 Defiance bar damage, the pull causes 150 Defiance bar damage; the whole skill causes a total of 550 Defiance bar damage.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 27, 2015||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
- The skill icon appears to depict a model of a planetary system.
- In astrophysics, the term gravity well refers to the gravitational pull a body exerts in space.
- An event horizon is the boundary around a black hole at which escape from the black hole's gravity well becomes impossible.
- Gravity Well's signature sound is a crunch on every pulse.