From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Illusion of Vulnerability — Inflict vulnerability when you interrupt a foe. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Power Block — Interrupts deal damage and inflict weakness. Enemy skills that you interrupt have an increased cooldown. Cannot increase recharge of skills with no recharge or skills on creatures with defiance bars. This trait can only damage enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Ineptitude — Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Chaotic Interruption — When you interrupt a foe, recharge one of your equipped-weapon skills at random. Only affects weapon skills that are recharging.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
- All's Well That Ends Well — Wells heal allies when they end.
- Despite the tooltip, the knockdown lasts 3s and therefore causes 300 Defiance bar damage. This is probably due to PvE balance for a CC-Elite to be strong in breaking defiance bars. It has no impact against other players in PvP or WvW, since the float interrupts the knockdown anyway.
- The 1s float causes 100 Defiance bar damage, the pull causes 150 Defiance bar damage; the whole skill causes a total of 550 Defiance bar damage.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 22, 2017||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 27, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- The skill icon appears to depict a model of a planetary system.
- In astrophysics, the term gravity well refers to the gravitational pull a body exerts in space.
- An event horizon is the boundary around a black hole at which escape from the black hole's gravity well becomes impossible.
- Gravity Well's signature sound is a crunch on every pulse.