From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Revenant (skill list)
- Legendary Alliance, Kurzick
- Game link
Legendary Alliance. Grant regeneration and cleanse conditions from allies in the targeted area, healing them for each condition removed. Gain endurance for each affected ally, and gain additional endurance for each condition removed.
- Healing per Condition: 709 (0.22)?
- Regen (8s): 1,040 Heal
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Unwavering Avoidance — Gain vigor when successfully evading an attack.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Fortified Blessing — Grant protection when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Legendary Centaur skills apply boons in an area.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Invigorating Dismissal — Grant endurance when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Amnesty of Shing Jea — Legendary Alliance abilities gain an additional bonus. Activating Energy Meld or Alliance Tactics grants both of these bonuses simultaneously at greater amounts. Kurzick abilities grant regeneration in an area around you. Luxon abilities grant might in an area around you.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|October 18, 2022||
|October 06, 2022||
|October 05, 2022||
|May 10, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|September 21, 2021||