From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Legendary Assassin Stance — Legend
- Legendary Centaur Stance — Legend
- Legendary Demon Stance — Legend
- Legendary Dwarf Stance — Legend
- Legendary Dragon Stance — Legend
- Legendary Renegade Stance — Legend
- Legendary Alliance Stance — Legend
Traits that improve this trait
- Determined Resolution — Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- Vicious Reprisal — While you have resolution, all damage dealt is increased, and you gain might when you strike foes. Resolution granted to you lasts longer.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and deal increased strike damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. Grant boons to allies when your upkeep cost is equal to or higher than the threshold. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|November 28, 2023||
|May 11, 2021|
|December 11, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: