Legendary Assassin Stance
Legendary Assassin Stance
— In-game description [?]
|Enchanted Daggers||½||5||30||Legendary Assassin. Summon enchanted daggers that will attack as you attack, siphoning life from targets hit.|
|Phase Traversal||½||30||5||Legendary Assassin. Step through the Mists to your target. Your next few attacks can't be blocked.|
|Riposting Shadows||30||Legendary Assassin. Dodge backward through the Mists. Remove movement-impairing conditions, and gain fury.|
|Impossible Odds||5 / -6||Legendary Assassin. Empower yourself with Shiro's incredible speed and destructive prowess, gaining great movement speed and striking foes an additional time when you hit them.|
This effect can occur once per interval.
|Relinquish Power||Legendary Assassin. End the Impossible Odds skill.|
|Jade Winds||1||50||5||Legendary Assassin. Call upon the Jade Wind to turn nearby enemies into jade, stunning them for a short duration.|
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Invoker's Rage — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Cleansing Channel — Invoking a legend removes a condition.
- Spirit Boon — Invoking a legend grants boons to nearby allies based on the legend that was invoked.
- Song of the Mists — Invoking a legend casts a skill based on the legend you invoked.
- Charged Mists — Invoking a legend while at or below the energy threshold grants extra energy to your new legend.
Upon activating Assassin Stance:
- Shiro: I have returned, to fight at your side.
- Shiro: I demand that you release me!
- Shiro: The emperor feared my great power—do you?
- <Character name>: Do your worst. I am impervious! (asura)
- <Character name>: You're so easy to ignore. (charr)
- <Character name>: Was that supposed to scare me? (human)
- <Character name>: Do your worst. I could use a laugh. (norn)
- <Character name>: You cannot harm me. I am protected. (male sylvari)
- <Character name>: You can't harm me. I'm protected. (female sylvari)
- Shiro: What has become of the empire in my absence?
- <Character name>: Cantha expelled all nonhumans and closed its borders long ago. After Orr rose, it was isolated further. (asura)
- <Character name>: Emperor Usoku expelled all nonhumans and closed Cantha's borders long ago. After Orr rose, it was isolated further. (male human)
- <Character name>: They say Cantha expelled all nonhumans and closed its borders long ago. I hope to find out one day. (female human—voice only)
- <Character name>: They say Cantha expelled all nonhumans and closed its borders long ago. After Orr rose it was isolated further. (otherwise)
- Primary article: gww:Shiro Tagachi
Shiro Tagachi was a powerful assassin who commanded an army of Shiro'ken and created the Afflicted in Cantha. Originally a loyal and ambitious guardsman, Shiro Tagachi was noticed by Emperor Angsiyan due to his prowess with weapons and thus invited to join the imperial Guard as the emperor's favored bodyguard. During his service as both a guardsman and later bodyguard, a demon sent by Abaddon had disguised itself as a Fortune Teller and consulted Shiro multiple times, eventually telling him that he would be killed by the emperor during the Harvest Festival. This caused him to turn to forbidden magic, breaking imperial law, and led him down the path of insanity.
- Applies the Legendary Assassin Stance effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: