From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Revenant (skill list)
- Legendary Alliance, Kurzick
- Game link
Legendary Alliance. Evade backward, granting boons to allies.
- Resistance (3s): Nondamaging conditions currently on you are ineffective.
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Evade: 1 second
— In-game description
- Demonic Resistance — Incoming strike damage is reduced while you have resistance on you.
- Fiendish Tenacity — Invoke Torment grants resistance. Resistance heals you every interval.
- Unwavering Avoidance — Gain vigor when successfully evading an attack.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Aggressive Agility — Movement skills remove immobilizing conditions.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Amnesty of Shing Jea — Legendary Alliance abilities gain an additional bonus. Activating Energy Meld or Alliance Tactics grants both of these bonuses simultaneously at greater amounts. Kurzick abilities grant regeneration in an area around you. Luxon abilities grant might in an area around you.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|May 10, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|September 21, 2021||