Legendary Assassin. Empower yourself with Shiro's incredible speed and destructive prowess, gaining great movement speed and striking foes an additional time when you hit them.
This effect can occur once per interval.
- Impossible Odds: Your attacks gain a follow-up strike.
- Movement Speed Increase: 50%
- ¼ seconds
- ¼ seconds Interval:
— In-game description [?]
- If the skill is turned off manually it goes on a 1 second cooldown.
- If the skill is allowed to drain the maximum available energy, it goes on a 4 second cooldown.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019
- Instead of pulsing superspeed, this skill now increases your movement speed by 50%. Reduced damage of the secondary strike by 19% in PvP only.
|July 10, 2018
- Reduced the energy cost of this skill from 10 to 5. Reduced the energy upkeep of this skill in PvE from 8 to 6 energy per second. Fixed a bug that caused the superspeed effect to intermittently deactivate while this skill was active.
|February 06, 2018
- Reduced the energy drain from 10 to 8 per second. Gaining quickness has been replaced with inflicting a secondary strike when hitting a foe.
|December 12, 2017
- This skill and its associated Relinquish Power skill are now usable in midair.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill now grants 10% increased damage for its duration in addition to its existing effects (5% for WvW/sPvP).
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Impossible Odds has been added to the game.