|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
Empower yourself with Shiro's incredible speed and destructive prowess, gaining great movement speed and striking foes an additional time when you hit them.
This effect can occur once per interval.
- Damage: 146 (0.55)?
- Impossible Odds: Your attacks gain a follow-up strike.
- Superspeed (1s): Movement speed is greatly increased.
- Super Speed Interval: 1s
— In-game description [?]
- If the skill is turned off manually it goes on a 1 second cooldown.
- If the skill is allowed to drain the maximum available energy, it goes on a 4 second cooldown.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- Reduced the energy cost of this skill from 10 to 5. Reduced the energy upkeep of this skill in PvE from 8 to 6 energy per second. Fixed a bug that caused the superspeed effect to intermittently deactivate while this skill was active.
| February 06, 2018
- Reduced the energy drain from 10 to 8 per second. Gaining quickness has been replaced with inflicting a secondary strike when hitting a foe.
| December 12, 2017
- This skill and its associated Relinquish Power skill are now usable in midair.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill now grants 10% increased damage for its duration in addition to its existing effects (5% for WvW/sPvP).
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Impossible Odds has been added to the game.