||This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
— In-game description [?]
- Shiro occasionally shouts "Together we have no equal!" on use.
- The stun on this skill is affected by Sigil of Paralyzation.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 1.5 to 0.01. Increased number of vulnerability stacks from 6 to 10.
|May 08, 2018
- The number of vulnerability stacks this skill inflicts is no longer split between game modes and will now use the higher 6 vulnerability stacks for 6 seconds in all modes.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill now inflicts 6 stacks of vulnerability for 6 seconds on each foe struck, in addition to its existing effects (3 stacks for 3 seconds for WvW/sPvP).
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Jade Winds has been added to the game.
- The Jade Wind was an event caused upon Shiro Tagachi's death in Cantha, devastating roughly half of the continent by turning the seas to jade and petrifying the forest and its creatures.