From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Glaring Resolve — Gain stability and heal yourself when you break stuns.
- Ferocious Aggression — Deal increased damage and condition damage to targets while you have fury.
- Incensed Response — Gain might when you grant yourself fury.
- Roiling Mists — Critical-hit chance has increased effectiveness when you are under the effect of fury.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and inflict increased damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
- Blood Fury — Fury increases the duration of bleeds you inflict. Gaining fury inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- Wrought-Iron Will — Evading an attack inspires you with Kalla's Fervor and grants boons to nearby allies.
- Bold Reversal — When you break a stun, unleash an empowering roar.
- Brutal Momentum — While at full endurance, increase your chance to critically strike. Gain vigor when you gain fury.
- The backwards evade transverses 600 units
- This skill can be used while in mid-air.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: