- 1 Update - August 13, 2019
- 1.1 General
- 1.2 Fractals
- 1.3 Items
- 1.4 Profession Skills
- 1.5 Structured Player vs. Player
- 1.6 World vs. World
- 1.7 Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- 1.8 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
Update - August 13, 2019
- Legendary Collector: This achievement has been updated to clarify that it does not count legendary upgrades and does not require soulbinding.
- Legendary Armorer: This achievement has been updated to clarify that it does not require soulbinding.
- The Customize window now has a search bar to filter options by name.
- Options on the right side of the Customize window are now sorted alphabetically.
- Upgrades in shared inventory slots can now be used in the Customize window.
- The Customize window no longer prompts for confirmation unless a slotted upgrade is about to be destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented recustomizing a slotted legendary rune or sigil.
- The paths will now rotate on a daily basis instead of being random.
- Adjusted the position and number of krait prisoners to reduce backtracking.
- Adjusted the skills used in the dolphin path and the deep path.
- Added champions to guard the gates leading to the boss room.
- Added new boss mechanics to the Jellyfish Beast encounter.
- Accelerated the drill speed to reduce idle time.
- Revamped the thermal core section of the fractal to be more interactive.
- Added new boss mechanics to the Weapons Test Engineer.
- Defeated players will be revived after the Jade Maw is successfully defeated.
- Legendary Rune: The Rune of Antitoxin, Rune of Durability, Rune of Rebirth, Rune of Altruism, Rune of Nature's Bounty, and Rune of the Stars have been added as options.
- Elite specialization runes have been reordered in the selection panel.
- The recipe for the Settler's Orichalcum Imbued Inscription will no longer drop for players who have already learned the recipe.
- The recipe for the Settler's Intricate Gossamer Insignia will no longer drop for players who have already learned the recipe.
- Strength of Stone: Updated the description and skill facts to clarify that bleeding can only occur once every 3 seconds per target.
- Continuum Split: Fixed an issue that could cause a small delay between activating this skill and its effects occurring.
- Signet of Illusions: Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from recharging chronomancer shatters.
- Chaotic Interruption: This trait has been disabled in PvP only.
- Beastmode: Fixed a bug that prevented merged soulbeasts from re-merging automatically when dismounting.
- Entangle: Fixed a bug that inflicted damage to the ranger when using this skill.
- Prepare Shadow Portal: This preparation now displays an icon to the thief indicating how much time they have to create their shadow portal.
- Deadly Ambition: Fixed a bug that could cause this trait to activate multiple times on the same target without going on cooldown.
Structured Player vs. Player
A new 2v2 map, Auric Span, has been added to custom arenas. Similar to Hall of the Mists and Asura Arena, at the end of match time, healing and stealth will be disabled. Damaging areas will start to form on the map, shrinking the playable space.
The Mist Lord's weapon set has been added. You can preview and purchase the weapons from the Ascended Weapon League Vendor in Heart of the Mists. The weapons are also available from the Tournament Vendor.
World vs. World
Commanders can now choose to make their squads private. This option will make their commander tag invisible on the map, but it will still show up for their squad mates. Commanders who choose to keep their squad public will now get an extra 3 pips per tick.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The new Noble Courtier Outfit is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- The new Lightbinder Blade Backpack and Glider Combo is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- The new Lightbinder Blade Sword Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
- The new Charr Dye Kit containing six exclusive colors is now available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- Anniversary sales continue! Today's sale items are the Summit Wildhorn Springer Skin, the Grand Lion Griffon Skin, and the Umbral Demon Skimmer Skin, which can be found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,600 gems each—a savings of 20%.
- For a limited time, Zafirah's Package and Taimi's Package can be found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,700 gems each—a savings of 15%.
- For a limited time, the Hummingbird Skimmer Skin, Nightfang Griffon Skin, and Sun Temple Gecko Springer Skin return to the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems each.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reins on the Gallant Lightbearer Raptor Skin to move oddly when used by charr players.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mini Ember Skyscale Hatchling to turn invisible in shallow water.
- The Wings of Love Glider has been removed from the Black Lion Glider Voucher, and the Wings of Love Backpack and Glider Combo has been added to the Black Lion Backpack and Glider Voucher.