From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Domination (trait list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Shatter skills inflict vulnerability on hit.
- Vulnerability (8s): +1% Incoming Damage, +1% Incoming Condition Damage
- Vulnerability (6s): +1% Incoming Damage, +1% Incoming Condition Damage
— In-game description
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Mind Wrack — Shatter
- Cry of Frustration — Shatter
- Diversion — Shatter
- Distortion — Shatter
- Split Second — Shatter
- Rewinder — Shatter
- Time Sink — Shatter
- Continuum Split — Shatter
- Bladesong Harmony — Bladesong
- Bladesong Sorrow — Bladesong
- Bladesong Dissonance — Bladesong
- Bladesong Distortion — Bladesong
- Bladeturn Requiem — Bladesong
Traits that improve this trait
- Fragility — Deal increased strike damage for each stack of vulnerability on your target.
- Each illusion, or blade, shattered inflicts vulnerability.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: