From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Main hand sword
- Activ. type
- Game link
Strike your foe with a flurry of strikes, distorting the space around you, making you evade attacks.
— In-game description
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Duelist's Reversal — Blocking or dodging an attack grants boons.
- Psychic Riposte — Blocking or dodging an attack stocks blades and causes your next Bladesong to be unblockable.
- If you move while channeling the skill, it cancels your attack and the blur effect. The skill will also go on full cooldown.
- The duration of the blur effect is 1.12s without Quickness and 0.88 seconds with Quickness. This is a side effect of the effect being removed when the skill channel ends.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 18, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|December 03, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- This skill formerly provided the same effect as distortion, this was likely changed because of the confusion with Masterful Reflection.
- The 25th June 2013 patch changed the distortion effect from invulnerability to evade, causing users to be subject to retaliation.