Manipulation. The next utility skill you use has significantly reduced recharge, and Mimic's recharge is increased by the original recharge of the affected skill.
Mimic's recharge cannot be reset by other mesmer skills.
- Echo (10s): Your next utility skill will recharge faster.
- Recharge reduced to: 1 second
— In-game description [?]
- Master of Manipulation — Manipulations gain recharge reduction and grant superspeed to yourself and allies affected by them.
- Mimic will not reduce the recharge of Continuum Split.
- Using Mimic during Continuum Split and again after Continuum Shift will not reduce the recharge of Mimic.
- The effect will not be used when charging mantras, or when using the last charge of the mantra. Using the sequence skill when more than one charge remains will cause the sequence skill to use the effect as normal.
- The effect will not be used when casting Portal Entre. It will be used as normal when casting Portal Exeunt.
- Using Mimic before activating Blink can make yourself a great way to escape from dangerous situations or to move faster on the map by "skipping" long distances
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Mimic was originally implemented as the engineer skill Absorb, which stored an enemy projectile for later use.
- This skill underwent a major overhaul as a part of the September 2014 Feature Pack.
- It was completely redesigned during the 23rd of June 2015 Specialization Rebalance.
- The current function of this skill is identical to Glyph of Renewal from the original Guild Wars.