From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Echo (10s): Your next utility skill will recharge faster.
- Recharge Time: 1s
— In-game description [?]
- Master of Manipulation — When you use a manipulation skill, gain mirror for a short duration. Reduces recharge on manipulation skills.
- Mimic will not reduce the recharge of Continuum Split.
- Using Mimic during Continuum Split and again after Continuum Shift will not reduce the recharge of Mimic.
- The effect will not be used when charging mantras, or when using the last charge of the mantra. Using the sequence skill when more than one charge remains will cause the sequence skill to use the effect as normal.
- The effect will not be used when casting Portal Entre. It will be used as normal when casting Portal Exeunt.
- Using Mimic before activating Blink can make yourself a great way to escape from dangerous situations or to move faster on the map by "skipping" long distances
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: