Revert back to the previous timeline. Your health, endurance and cooldowns are reverted to their previous states. You are transported back prematurely if the rift is destroyed.
- Range: 5,000
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019
- Shatter Skills: Mesmers who are using the chronomancer specialization now receive new shatters that replace the four core shatters. Chronomancer shatters require at least 1 clone to activate, and unlike core shatters they do not replicate the shatter effect on the mesmer.
- Split Second: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Mind Wrack. This skill deals damage for each clone shattered with additional bonus damage when striking slowed foes.
- Rewinder: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Cry of Frustration. This skill deals damage and inflicts confusion for each clone shattered. Additionally, it recharges itself by 5 seconds for each clone shattered.
- Time Sink: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Diversion. This skill dazes foes and applies 2 seconds of slow for each clone shattered.
- Continuum Shift: This skill now replaces distortion in the F4 slot instead of taking the F5 slot. Additionally, it applies 1 second of distortion when cast. Duration has been rescaled based on the number of clones to 3/4.5/6 seconds. This skill now specifies that it cannot be reset by other mesmer skills.
|October 02, 2018
- Fixed an API profession classification on this skill.
|January 05, 2016
- Fixed an issue that caused the rift to activate for only the minimum duration.
|January 04, 2016
- Fixed an issue that prevented this ability from destroying the continuum rift when the ability expired naturally.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Continuum Shift has been added to the game.