— In-game description
- The heal occurs when you start the shatter skill, not when your illusions actually shatter.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced heal coefficient from 0.77 to 0.46.
|May 08, 2018
- The healing aspects of this trait are no longer split between game modes and now use the PvP numbers and scaling.
|February 06, 2018
- Updated the description to specify that it counts clones rather than all illusion types.
|December 13, 2016
- The healing contribution of this trait has been increased by 285% in PvP only.
- The base healing modifiers for this trait have been adjusted as follows:
- 0 illusions shattered: Base healing modifier reduced by 62% in PvP only.
- 1 illusion shattered: Base healing modifier reduced by 50% in PvP only.
- 2 illusions shattered: Base healing modifier reduced by 42% in PvP only.
- 3 illusions shattered: Base healing modifier reduced by 36% in PvP only.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved the Master tier.
- Now also removes 1 condition from you.
|August 28, 2012
- Restorative Illusions has been added to the game.