|| This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
— In-game description
- This trait applies 6 seconds of torment each time a clone shatter hits your target. 3 clones shattered = 3 torment applied, similar to how Rending Shatter functions.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- Torment duration has been split between game modes and will now deliver 4 seconds of torment in PvP and WvW while continuing to deal 6 seconds of torment in PvE.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
- Reduced the torment from 2 stacks for 6 seconds to 1 stack for 6 seconds.
| November 04, 2014
- Increased the number of torment applications per clone shattered from 1 to 2.
| September 09, 2014
- Increased the torment duration from 4 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused the torment skill fact to display incorrect damage numbers.
| April 15, 2014
- Maim the Disillusioned has been added to the game.