Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
(6s): 132 Damage, 191 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
(3s): 66 Damage, 95 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
— In-game description
- Each illusion shattered applies one stack of Torment.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced torment duration from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
|July 10, 2018
- Torment duration has been split between game modes and will now deliver 4 seconds of torment in PvP and WvW while continuing to deal 6 seconds of torment in PvE.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
- Reduced the torment from 2 stacks for 6 seconds to 1 stack for 6 seconds.
|November 04, 2014
- Increased the number of torment applications per clone shattered from 1 to 2.
|September 09, 2014
- Increased the torment duration from 4 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused the torment skill fact to display incorrect damage numbers.
|April 15, 2014
- Maim the Disillusioned has been added to the game.