From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Rending Shatter — Shatter skills inflict vulnerability on hit.
- Shattered Concentration — Shatter skills also remove a boon on hit.
- Mental Anguish — Shatter skills deal more damage. This bonus damage is doubled against foes that are not activating skills.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter is used.
- Cry of Pain — Shatter skill 2 inflicts more stacks of confusion for an increased duration.
- Maim the Disillusioned — Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
- Master of Misdirection — Shatter skills gain recharge reduction.
- Master of Fragmentation — Your Shatter skills are improved.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Flow of Time — Gain alacrity for each clone you shatter.
- Illusionary Reversion — Shatter skills generate a clone if you have enough clones present.
- Seize the Moment — Gain quickness for each clone you shatter. Nearby allies also gain quickness.
- The damage is based upon the equipped mainhand weapon's strength.
- Each illusion shattered cause 1 stack of confusion or 2 stacks with Cry of Pain traited.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|July 16, 2019||