Shatter. Destroy all your clones, confusing nearby foes and recharging this skill for each clone shattered.
Cannot be activated without clones.
Inherits traits from Cry of Frustration.
- Damage: 101 (0.38)?
- Confusion (3s): 30 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
Rechage Reduced per Clone: 5 seconds
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Shatter#Related traits
- Cry of Pain - Cry of Frustration inflicts more stacks of confusion for an increased duration.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 16, 2019
- Rewinder has been added to the game.
- Shatter Skills: Mesmers who are using the chronomancer specialization now receive new shatters that replace the four core shatters. Chronomancer shatters require at least 1 clone to activate, and unlike core shatters they do not replicate the shatter effect on the mesmer.
- Split Second: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Mind Wrack. This skill deals damage for each clone shattered with additional bonus damage when striking slowed foes.
- Rewinder: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Cry of Frustration. This skill deals damage and inflicts confusion for each clone shattered. Additionally, it recharges itself by 5 seconds for each clone shattered.
- Time Sink: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Diversion. This skill dazes foes and applies 2 seconds of slow for each clone shattered.
- Continuum Shift: This skill now replaces distortion in the F4 slot instead of taking the F5 slot. Additionally, it applies 1 second of distortion when cast. Duration has been rescaled based on the number of clones to 3/4.5/6 seconds. This skill now specifies that it cannot be reset by other mesmer skills.