From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Chronomancer's profession mechanic. For methods of returning to a previously marked location, see Prototype Position Rewinder.
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Game link
Shatter. Destroy all your clones, confusing nearby foes and recharging this skill for each clone shattered.
- Damage: 101 (0.38)?
- Confusion (3s): 30 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Rechage Reduced per Clone: 3 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Signet of Illusions — Signet Passive: Creates a clone every few seconds. Signet Active: Recharges shatter skills.
- Rending Shatter — Shatter skills inflict vulnerability on hit.
- Shattered Concentration — Shatter skills also remove a boon on hit.
- Mental Anguish — Shatter skills deal more damage. This bonus damage is doubled against foes that are not activating skills.
- Blinding Dissipation — Shatter skill 2 inflicts blindness.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter is used.
- Restorative Illusions — Heal yourself and lose conditions when you use a Shatter skill.
- Cry of Pain — Shatter skill 2 inflicts more stacks of confusion for an increased duration.
- Maim the Disillusioned — Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
- Master of Misdirection — Shatter skills gain recharge reduction.
- Master of Fragmentation — Your Shatter skills are improved.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Flow of Time — Gain alacrity for each clone you shatter.
- Illusionary Reversion — Shatter skills generate a clone if you have enough clones present.
- Seize the Moment — You and nearby allies gain quickness for each clone you shatter. Tides of Time now also applies quickness in an area when cast.
- The damage is based upon the equipped mainhand weapon's strength.
- Each illusion shattered cause 1 stack of confusion or 2 stacks with Cry of Pain traited.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|July 16, 2019||