Shatter. Destroy all your clones, damaging nearby foes. Strikes again after a delay.
Shatter traits only affect the first strike of this skill.
- Number of Targets: 5
Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 240
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Shatter#Related traits
- Shatter Storm - Shatter skill 1 becomes an ammo skill.
- The damage is based upon the equipped main hand weapon's strength.
- If no weapons are equipped, the following weapon strength is used: 656 – 725
- All clones will use the same weapon strength, i.e. do the same damage.
- Each clone has their own chance to do critical damage.
- Damage listed is the total damage; with more clones the damage per clone goes down.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020
- Chronomancer shatter skills can now be activated without clones, and the shatter effect also occurs at the mesmer's location.
- Damage reduced by 33%. This skill no longer deals bonus damage to slowed foes. Instead, it strikes twice with a 1-second delay between strikes. Note: Shatter traits only affect the first strike.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Split Second has been adjusted as follows:
- One Clone Shattered: Reduced power coefficient from 1.15 to 1.0.
- Two Clones Shattered: Reduced power coefficient per strike from 0.92 to 0.7[sic].
- Three Clones Shattered: Reduced power coefficient per strike from 0.805 to 0.613[sic].
|July 16, 2019
- Split Second has been added to the game.
- Shatter Skills: Mesmers who are using the chronomancer specialization now receive new shatters that replace the four core shatters. Chronomancer shatters require at least 1 clone to activate, and unlike core shatters they do not replicate the shatter effect on the mesmer.
- Split Second: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Mind Wrack. This skill deals damage for each clone shattered with additional bonus damage when striking slowed foes.
- Rewinder: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Cry of Frustration. This skill deals damage and inflicts confusion for each clone shattered. Additionally, it recharges itself by 5 seconds for each clone shattered.
- Time Sink: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Diversion. This skill dazes foes and applies 2 seconds of slow for each clone shattered.
- Continuum Shift: This skill now replaces distortion in the F4 slot instead of taking the F5 slot. Additionally, it applies 1 second of distortion when cast. Duration has been rescaled based on the number of clones to 3/4.5/6 seconds. This skill now specifies that it cannot be reset by other mesmer skills.