— In-game description [?]
- See also: Shatter#Related traits
- Shatter Storm - Mind Wrack becomes an ammo skill.
- The damage is based upon the equipped main hand weapon's strength.
- If no weapons are equipped, the following weapon strength is used: 656 – 725
- All clones will use the same weapon strength, i.e. do the same damage.
- Each clone has their own chance to do critical damage.
- Damage listed is the total damage; with more clones the damage per clone goes down.
- There is an unlisted 15% damage bonus when shattering with 2 and 3 illusions, so the actual coefficients per clone are roughly the following:
|| 1 illusions
|| 2 illusions
|| 3 illusions
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 16, 2019
- Split Second has been added to the game.
- Shatter Skills: Mesmers who are using the chronomancer specialization now receive new shatters that replace the four core shatters. Chronomancer shatters require at least 1 clone to activate, and unlike core shatters they do not replicate the shatter effect on the mesmer.
- Split Second: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Mind Wrack. This skill deals damage for each clone shattered with additional bonus damage when striking slowed foes.
- Rewinder: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Cry of Frustration. This skill deals damage and inflicts confusion for each clone shattered. Additionally, it recharges itself by 5 seconds for each clone shattered.
- Time Sink: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Diversion. This skill dazes foes and applies 2 seconds of slow for each clone shattered.
- Continuum Shift: This skill now replaces distortion in the F4 slot instead of taking the F5 slot. Additionally, it applies 1 second of distortion when cast. Duration has been rescaled based on the number of clones to 3/4.5/6 seconds. This skill now specifies that it cannot be reset by other mesmer skills.