From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Healing per Condition Removed: 325 (0.2)?
- Conditions Removed: 3
- When Empowered
- Additional Conditions Removed: 1
— In-game description
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Fortified Blessing — Grant protection when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Legendary Centaur skills apply boons in an area.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Invigorating Dismissal — Grant endurance when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- When Purifying Essence is used the quotes "Act with wisdom but act." and "From the smallest blade of grass to the largest mountain,where life goes - so, too should you." light up on the tablet.