From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Tranquil Balance — While above the health threshold, healing to other allies is increased.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Natural Harmony also applies alacrity in an area.
- Generous Abundance — Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take less damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Selfless Amplification — Gain increased healing to other allies, based on a percentage of healing power.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- When Purifying Essence is used the quotes "Act with wisdom but act." and "From the smallest blade of grass to the largest mountain,where life goes - so, too should you." light up on the tablet.