From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Revenant (skill list)
- Legendary Centaur
- Training cost
- 9 Hero points
- Game link
Legendary Centaur. Force energy to erupt from the tablet, knocking down nearby foes and healing nearby allies.
If this skill is empowered, knockdown duration is increased.
- Healing: 1,970 (1.0)?
- Healing: 1,478 (0.5)?
- Conditions Removed: 1
- Knockdown: 3 seconds
- Knockdown: 2 seconds
- When Empowered
- Additional Knockdown: 1 second
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Defiance Break: 400
- Defiance Break: 300
— In-game description
- Spiritual Resolution — Gain resolution when you use an elite skill.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control heals nearby allies. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can heal multiple times.
- Fortified Blessing — Grant protection when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Legendary Centaur skills apply boons in an area.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Invigorating Dismissal — Grant endurance when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Contained Temper — Gain fury when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Expose Defenses — Your first attack when entering combat applies vulnerability. This ability is refreshed when you use an elite skill.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Ashen Demeanor — Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- Destroys the tablet.
- Ventari occasionally shouts "None will harm you while I am here!" on use.
- The Blast Finisher occurs at the Revenant's location, not the tablets.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|March 23, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|September 23, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 16, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|February 23, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: