Legendary Centaur. Force energy to erupt from the tablet, knocking back nearby foes and leaving behind healing fragments that heal allies who pick them up. Lose all remaining energy and remove conditions from allies based on the amount of energy lost.
— In-game description [?]
- Spiritual Reckoning — Gain retaliation when you use an elite skill.
- Eye for an Eye — Gain protection when you are disabled. Gain might when you break out of a stun. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Tranquil Balance — While above the health threshold, healing to other allies is increased.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control spawns a healing orb. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can spawn multiple orbs.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Natural Harmony also applies alacrity in an area.
- Generous Abundance — Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take less damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Selfless Amplification — Gain increased healing to other allies, based on a percentage of healing power.
- Contained Temper — Gain fury when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Expose Defenses — Your first attack when entering combat applies vulnerability. This ability is refreshed when you use an elite skill.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Ashen Demeanor — Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- The direction of the knockback depends on the location of the tablet before the explosion occurs.
- Example: If the target is facing the tablet and you are behind the target, the target will be pushed to you on explosion.
- Destroys the tablet.
- Ventari occasionally shouts "None will harm you while I am here!" on use.
- The Blast Finisher occurs at the Revenant's location, not the tablets.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|September 23, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 16, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|February 23, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: