From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legendary Centaur. Summon a protective barrier around the tablet that blocks enemy projectiles.
— In-game description [?]
- Generous Abundance — Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- This skill can last up to 100 seconds by maintaining energy through Ancient Echo, or Replenishing Despair with enough healing power.
- After those 100 seconds, the skill animation stops and projectiles are no longer blocked, but the energy drain persists until the revenant collapses the barrier.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|December 03, 2019||
|October 15, 2019||
|July 10, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- When Protective Solace is used the quotes "Live life well and fully and waste nothing." and "Do not fight fear difficulty hard ground makes stronger roots." Light up on the tablet.