Gorea Halfcut is a charr renegade in Palawa's Grace within Elon Riverlands. She sits by the fire south of the Point of Interest, except to fight off the Awakened that attack the area. As an Elite Specialization Mentor, she teaches players more about the renegade specialization.
- (if asura)
- An asura? Out here? Don't the dunes just swallow you up?
- (if charr)
- It's good to see another charr out here. That's the one thing about this desert—nothing but sand and mice.
- (if human)
- What is it, mouse?
- (if norn)
- Norn. Huh. It's toasty out here for your kind, isn't it?
- (if sylvari)
- Hmm. You're not wilting in this heat. That's good. Might want to find yourself some shade, just in case.
- revenant are you?
What sort of
- Call me a renegade. I'm learning to invoke Kalla Scorchrazor. She was patient, so I'll patiently answer your questions...as long as they're not long and there aren't many of them.
- The sun must have cooked your brain! Kalla Scorchrazor united the legions! She fought to free her sisters from bondage and overthrow the Flame Legion, even as the world stood against her.
How did she do that?
- By putting her life on the line, time and again! She won equality for her sisters in single combat, then brought together charr of Iron, Ash and Blood to stand as one.
What about the Flame Legion?
- With the three legions beside her, she crushed the Flame Legion and accepted their surrender. But those honorless hairballs murdered her, even after she'd shown them mercy.
- I have something else I'd like to ask.
- Those cowards! Thanks for the story.
- Admirable. Good choice.
- Oh, THAT Kalla Scorchrazor. Got it.
- What weapons did she use?
- What powers have you discovered?
What are you doing out here?
- My warband... failed. I came here for solitude while exploring Kalla's teachings. Elona's a spiritually powerful place, and I needed to get away from my old life.
- And you're some sort of revenant?
- I understand. Good luck.
- I don't have any questions.
- What brings you to Elona? (same as "What are you doing out here?")
- I'll be fine.
- Associated items