From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Abyssal Chill — When you chill a foe, you also inflict torment on them.
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Yearning Empowerment — Damaging conditions you apply last longer.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- This skill hits three times, for a total 3.45 coefficient.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 15, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|February 23, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: