Legendary Dragon. Consume. Consume Facet of Chaos, releasing chaotic winds damaging and knocking back foes while granting superspeed to allies. Facet of Chaos will be disabled while this skill is recharging.
— In-game description
- Spiritual Resolution — Gain resolution when you use an elite skill.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control spawns a healing orb. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can spawn multiple orbs.
- Generous Abundance — Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
- Contained Temper — Gain fury when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Expose Defenses — Your first attack when entering combat applies vulnerability. This ability is refreshed when you use an elite skill.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Shining Aspects — Using a consume skill heals you.
- Draconic Echo — You retain your facet passives for a duration after using their consume abilities.
- Glint occasionally shouts "Behold! Dragon and hero together!" on use.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|March 17, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 29, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: