Feeding Frenzy (ranger skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the ranger skill. For other uses, see Feeding Frenzy.
Drive piranhas into a feeding frenzy around your foe. Apply fury to your pet.
— In-game description [?]
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Remorseless — Regain opening strike whenever you gain fury. Opening strike deals more damage.
- Lead the Wind — Your longbow and harpoon-gun skills pierce and recharge faster. Striking foes beyond the range threshold grants boons.
- Vicious Quarry — Fury grants ferocity and additional increased critical strike chance. When struck while below the health threshold, gain fury.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Furious Strength — You deal increased strike damage while you have fury.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|April 15, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: