Update 2 - November 17, 2020
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed a bug that limited the duration of the Boon of the Deep Flame to 30 minutes instead of 60 minutes.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 108,580
Update - November 17, 2020
New Release: Champions Chapter 1—Truce
With Jormag fully awakened, Tyria slips ever closer toward calamity. But another menace lurks below the surface, and it will be up to the commander to hold the line as new threats erupt. Gather your allies and ready your weapons in the first chapter of the climactic finale of The Icebrood Saga.
- Rallying to the side of their champion, the Order of the Crystal Bloom are marshaling in the Eye of the North. Complete daily achievements on their behalf to aid their efforts and earn rewards. As the world completes tiers of progress, everyone who helps will earn extra rewards from the Crystal Bloom's quartermaster!
Voice-Over Updates: No Quarter and Jormag Rising
- Episodes 3 and 4 of The Icebrood Saga, "No Quarter" and "Jormag Rising," have been updated to include voice-over. Two new achievements have been added for completing each episode's story chapters with voice-over added.
- An option has been added to the Scrying Pool at the Eye of the North that allows players to replay specific moments from the Confer with Bangar achievement so that they can experience those exchanges again with voice-over.
- Fixed a bug that caused snow trolls to inadvertently self-destruct if they were killed while charging their jump skill.
- Reduced the time required to capture control points while assaulting Dominion bases in the Battle Cry meta-event.
- Reduced the number of enemies that needs to be defeated in order to advance while escorting allies to assault Dominion bases in the Battle Cry meta-event.
- United Legions forces have begun a campaign to raise awareness of the paratrooper airdrop locations in Drizzlewood Coast. Players entering the map will receive a mail with more information.
- Added an airdrop location over the Iron Lookout in the northern half of Drizzlewood Coast.
- One chest from each cache keeper has been moved to Wolf's Crossing. These chests will appear upon successful completion of the Battle Cry meta-event, and they still require a cache key to open.
- Two guaranteed cache keys have been added to the Magnificent Chest that appears upon successful completion of the Battle Cry meta-event.
- Increased the flow rate for the Blood of Jormag in the Assault on the Frost Citadel meta-event.
- Since winter is around the corner, the guardian elemental seems to be getting a bit tougher! Its defense has been increased in the Assault on the Frost Citadel meta-event.
- Fixed a bug that blocked players from progressing the Journeyman of the Forge achievement if they unlocked a Dragonsblood weapon skin before unlocking the Journeyman of the Forge achievement. Affected players can repair their achievement progress by visiting Thunderhead Peaks or any city.
- Fixed a bug with the Medizooka that was affecting jumping puzzles and no-mount zones.
- Fixed a bug with the upgraded EMP skill in which it was improperly indicating the maximum range.
- Bow of Truth: Fixed a bug in which this skill would not function properly underwater.
- Minions: Fixed a bug that could cause minions to fail to be resummoned when mounting and unmounting too quickly.
- Counterattack Kick: Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to be activated multiple times in quick succession.
- Fixed a bug in which stolen skills would not consume ammunition when interrupted.
World vs. World
- Tactic banners (Dragon Banner, Centaur Banner, Turtle Banner) are now restricted to the general area around the objective they are spawned in. Leaving the objective area while carrying a tactic banner will display a warning message, and failing to return to the objective area within the allocated time will destroy the banner.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The new Roadrunner raptor skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,600 gems.
- The new Volcanic Backpack and Glider Combo is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- For a limited time, the new Icebrood Saga Complete Pack is available on sale in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 768 gems, a savings of 20%.
- For a limited time, the Inquest Overseer Chair Glider Combo is available on sale in the Style category of the Gem Store for 630 gems, a savings of 30%.
- For a limited time, the Raven Helm and Raven Mantle are available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 400 gems each.
- For a limited time, the Recharging Teleport to Friend is available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 800 gems.
Black Lion Chest
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Vermilion Blaze Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The new Black Lion Living World Supply Bag has been added as the guaranteed item for the duration of the Vermilion Blaze Chest.
- The new Vermilion Blaze Greatsword Skin and Roadrunner raptor skin are available as uncommon drops for the duration of this chest.
- The Vermilion Throne remains in the chest as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Inquest Mark II and Pact Fleet Weapon collections are available for the duration of this chest.
- Unused versions of the Glyph of the Herbalist and Glyph of the Unbound are available as rare drops for the duration of this chest.
- The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming one at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.
- The exclusive Vermilion Wings Backpack and Glider Combo, Branded Relic Package, Jackal Pup Backpack, and Mini Spooky Mounts Pack are currently available.
- The bonus collection has been updated to a selection of dyes including but not limited to the Shadow Dye Kit, Toxic Dye Kit, and Mad King Dye Kit.