From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Short bow
- Game link
Fire an arrow that cripples your target. If you are flanking or behind your target, immobilize them. Your pet's next three attacks inflict bleeding.
- Damage: 293 (0.8)?
- Bleeding (15s): 330 Damage
- Cripple (4s): -50% Movement Speed
- Immobilize (1 ½s): Unable to move.
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Hidden Barbs — Bleeding you inflict is more dangerous.
- Light on your Feet — Damage and condition duration are increased after dodging or using Quick Shot. Short bow skills pierce and gain recharge reduction, and their attacks from behind or while flanking are improved.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- When you use this skill your pet is buffed with Bloodthirst for 11 seconds.
- Bloodthirst is applied when you activate the skill, not when its projectile hits a target.
- The skill's bleeding fact is incorrect and displays the bleeding duration based off the Ranger's condition duration.
- While in beastmode, the player's next few attacks inflict bleeding.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 08, 2021||
|January 22, 2019||
|May 16, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- Before Beta Weekend Event 2, the first sentence of the description of this skill used to be "Shatter your foe's dreams of becoming an adventurer with a single arrow to the knee." This was a reference to a line of dialogue in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, wherein its town guards profess that they "used to be an adventurer", until they "took an arrow in the knee."
- Barrage used the following icon prior to release: .