From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Light on your Feet — Damage and condition duration are increased after dodging or using Quick Shot. Short bow skills pierce and gain recharge reduction, and their attacks from behind or by flanking are improved.
- When you use this skill your pet is buffed with Blood Thirst for 11 seconds.
- Blood Thirst is applied when you activate the skill, not when its projectile hits a target.
- The skill's bleeding fact is incorrect and displays the bleeding duration based off the Ranger's condition duration. The bleeding from Blood Thirst is 12 seconds.
- While in beastmode, the player's next few attacks inflict bleeding.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- Before Beta Weekend Event 2, the first sentence of the description of this skill used to be "Shatter your foe's dreams of becoming an adventurer with a single arrow to the knee." This was a reference to a line of dialogue in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, wherein its town guards profess that they "used to be an adventurer", until they "took an arrow in the knee."