Maul (beastmode greatsword skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the beastmode greatsword skill. For other skills of the same name, see Maul.
— In-game description [?]
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- This skill replaces Maul (ranger greatsword skill) while in Beastmode.
- Attack of Opportunity is granted to the Ranger instead of the pet.
- Primary article: Maul (ranger greatsword skill)#Version history