From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Lead the Wind — Your longbow and harpoon-gun skills pierce and recharge faster. When you strike a foe with a projectile combo, gain swiftness.
- The projectile flies in a small arc and can actually hit targets outside of the maximum range.
- If an enemy reflects the arrow, they're granted stealth instead.
- Stealth is not granted unless the arrow successfully strikes a foe or destructible object.
- While in beastmode, grants swiftness to the player.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|July 23, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: