From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Elevated Bond — Gain access to Stances. Survival in the desert has enhanced your connection to your pet, granting you the ability to meld with them by entering beastmode. You cannot swap pets in combat. Traits that affect your pet may affect you differently while in beastmode.
- Cannot be used without a valid targeted enemy.
- If the pet is in passive mode, activating this shout will have the same effect as Attack My Target (defaults to ). It'll make the pet attack your targeted foe, and once said foe is defeated, the pet will be back to passive mode.
- Using this skill while commanding your pet to use its Beast skill (defaults to ), will cancel the Beast skill before applying "Sic 'Em!" (effect). If the pet was already channelling the Beast skill, it will be interrupted and go on a 4-second recharge.
- The targetted enemy applies the "Sic 'Em!" (effect) effect to the pet. The damage bonus is only applied against this targetted enemy, even for skills that hit on an AoE, and only increases power damage, not damage caused by conditions.
- With a casting range of 2000 units, "Sic 'Em!" is the longest range skill in the game that can target an enemy, surpassing even the ranger pet skill Attack my target which has an approximate range of 1900 units. If "Sic 'Em!" is cast out of the range of Attack my target, the pet will not go attack the enemy because it is outside of their range.
- When activated while merged, the Soulbeast gains the bonus damage against that specific target.
- The damage bonus is reduced to 25% while merged, but remains at 40% for the pet when not merged.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 26, 2021||
|May 11, 2021||
|July 16, 2019||
|May 28, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: