Your pet's attributes are improved and pet skills gain recharge reduction.
Improved attributes are power, condition damage, precision, toughness, and vitality.
Attribute Increase: 150
- Pet skill recharge: 20%
— In-game description
- While in Beastmode, the player gains the attribute bonuses.
- Despite what the description may suggest, this trait only grants recharge reduction to the pet's beast skill. It does not give recharge reduction to normal pet attacks, neither any of the merged Soulbeast skills, not even the merged Beastmode beast skill, which defaults to F3.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| April 23, 2019
- This trait now grants its attribute bonus to condition damage in addition to the attributes it previously affected.
| July 10, 2018
- This trait now grants the full 150 attribute increase to each primary attribute, up from 80, to a merged soulbeast at level 80.
| December 12, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from affecting new Path of Fire pet family skills.
| November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from affecting the F2 skills of pets from the Path of Fire region.
| October 27, 2015
- Fixed a bug in which this trait was not applying its recharge reduction to some of the new pet skills on the Bristleback, Smokescale, Fire Wyvern, and Electric Wyvern.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Pack Alpha has been added to the game.