Your pet's attributes are improved and pet skills gain recharge reduction.
Improved attributes are power, condition damage, precision, toughness, and vitality.
Attribute Increase: 150
- Pet Skill Recharge: 20%
— In-game description
- While in Beastmode, the player gains the attribute bonuses. In PvP and WvW the attribute bonus is reduced from 150 to 75.
- This trait does not affect the recharge of merged Beastmode skills, which default to F1, F2, and F3.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 17, 2020
- Reduced stats granted to merged soulbeasts from 150 to 75 in PvP and WvW.
|April 23, 2019
- This trait now grants its attribute bonus to condition damage in addition to the attributes it previously affected.
|July 10, 2018
- This trait now grants the full 150 attribute increase to each primary attribute, up from 80, to a merged soulbeast at level 80.
|December 12, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from affecting new Path of Fire pet family skills.
|November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from affecting the F2 skills of pets from the Path of Fire region.
|October 27, 2015
- Fixed a bug in which this trait was not applying its recharge reduction to some of the new pet skills on the Bristleback, Smokescale, Fire Wyvern, and Electric Wyvern.
|June 23, 2015
- Pack Alpha has been added to the game.