From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Command. Order your pet to guard nearby allies; your pet takes damage on behalf of those allies. Gain might when your pet receives damage.
- Damage Reduced: 33%
- Might (5s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Duration: 6 seconds
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Resounding Timbre — Commands apply additional boons around you and gain reduced recharge.
- Applies the "Guard!" effect to five allies including the player.
- Might is applied whenever the player's pet is hit while the effect is active. Since affected allies transfer a portion of their damage to the pet, any allied players with the effect will effectively grant 1 stack of might to the caster whenever they are hit.
- Soulbeast interactions
- When merged, the Soulbeast takes full damage. Nearby allies take 33% less damage, which is transferred to the Soulbeast. The Soulbeast gains might whenever them or any affected ally is hit.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 28, 2019||
|November 07, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- The icon resembles the Queen's Guard of Buckingham Palace, in form of a dog.