Command. Order your pet to guard nearby allies. Your pet takes damage on behalf of those allies; gain might when your pet receives damage.
- Damage Reduced: 33%
- Might (5s): 30 Power, 30 Condition Damage
- Range: 600
— In-game description [?]
- Applies the "Guard!" effect to the player and nearby allies
- Might is applied whenever the player's pet is hit while the effect is active — Since affected allies transfer a portion of their damage to the pet, any allied players with the effect will effectively grant 1 stack of might to the caster whenever they are hit.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 28, 2019
- Ranger Shout skills have been reclassified as command skills.
| November 07, 2017
- This skill now grants its enhancements to a ranger in Beastmode.
| July 26, 2016
- Reduced the damage reduction from 50% to 33%.
| January 26, 2016
- This skill has been reworked.
- It now commands your pet to guard nearby allies, taking a portion of the damage directed at them and granting you might.
- (The skill used to be ground-targeted; it granted stealth and protection to your pet that guarded an area.)
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Guard! no longer has a casting time.
| April 15, 2014
- Updated the skill description to better reflect the duration of buffs.
- Updated the skill description to better reflect the skill's behavior.
| April 30, 2013
- Reduced cooldown from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.
| February 26, 2013
- Pets will no longer guard areas that should be inaccessible to them.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- "Guard!" has been added to the game.