Command. Rampage with your pet, gaining stability, fury, and swiftness. You and your pet also grant might to each other when you attack.
- Strength of the Pack (10s): Grants might to your pet when you attack.
- Fury (12s): 20% Critical Chance
- 10 Stability (8s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Swiftness (12s): 33% Movement Speed
— In-game description [?]
- Only attacks that hit apply might.
- The might applied by this skill lasts for 8 seconds.
- Swapping pets will not remove the Rampage As One effect from the player, but the swapped pet will not gain it, though they still gain might from player's attacks.
- Has good synergy with Lingering Magic and the bristleback, devourers or birds, as well as "We Heal As One!". Pet attacks will apply 1 stack of might for 12 seconds instead of 8 seconds or 2 stacks with Twin Darts or Slash.
- While in beastmode, every hit grants might to the player.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 28, 2019
- Ranger shout skills have been reclassified as command skills.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Removed a tooltip that was no longer relevant.
| May 16, 2017
- This skill has been reworked and no longer pulses boons on the ranger.
- When cast, this skill will now apply 10 stacks of stability for 8 seconds, along with 12 seconds of fury and 12 seconds of swiftness.
| October 18, 2016
- The recharge time of this ability has been increased from 60 seconds to 75 seconds.
- The voiceover will now play when the ability completes instead of midcast.
| July 26, 2016
- Updated the skill facts to show the proper effect duration.
| August 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from displaying the correct icon.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from displaying the bonuses from the Resounding Timbre trait (the bonuses were still being properly applied).
| July 07, 2015
- "We Heal as One!" and "Strength of the Pack!": Fixed an issue that prevented these skills from working properly with Rune of the Trooper.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This skill is now a shout skill and has been renamed to "Strength of the Pack!"
| March 16, 2015
- This skill now grants 3 stacks of stability every 3 seconds, with a 3 second duration.
- In addition, fury and swiftness are granted for 3 seconds on the same 3-second interval.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Rampage as One has been added to the game.
- This skill was previously called Rampage as One, but was categorised to a shout, had its cooldown and effect duration halved and had pulsing boon application (instead of one time 20s boons on activation) added with the June 23, 2015 game update.