From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Rip your blade through your foe twice, inflicting heavy bleeding. Your pet's next two strikes inflict poison.
— In-game description [?]
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Ambidexterity — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a torch or dagger. Torch and dagger skills recharge faster.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Predator's Cunning — When you apply poison to a foe, steal some health from them.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- When used, the pet will receive two stacks of the Poisonous Strikes effect for 7 seconds.
- While in beastmode, the player's next attacks inflict poison.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: