From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Carrying a powerful banner. Grants 33% increased movement speed. Dropping the banner will destroy it.
— In-game description
|1||Shell Shock||¾||Lob a magical turtle shell at a location. On impact, grants nearby allies protection and applies weakness to enemies.|
|2||Shell-ter||1½||8||Create a bubble that heals allies and protects them from projectiles.|
|3||Saved by the Shell||1||15||Grant damage immunity to allies.|
|4||Shell Wall||1||30||Place a wall that grants resistance to allies and slow to enemies that pass through it.|
|5||Bomb Shell||60||Plant the banner in the ground with such force that you knock down enemies and grant stability and protection to allies.|
- Grants break bar to the wielder.
- If the wielder drops the banner either through being downed, using weapon swap or using a trap, the banner is lost (and you have to wait until the tactivator is recharged to get a new one). The banner is also lost when changing equipment.
- The banner is not lost by entering water, resurrecting someone, gliding or using a mount.
- The banner is restricted to the general area around the objective it is spawned in. Leaving the objective area while carrying the banner will display a warning message, and failing to return to the objective area within the allocated time will destroy it.
- Prior to the November 17, 2020 game update, the banner could be used on the whole map without any restriction.