Banner of Tactics
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Banner of Tactics
- Warrior (skill list)
- Banner of Tactics
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Banner. Place a banner that grants boons and superspeed and breaks stuns on initial placement, then pulses boons to you and nearby allies afterward.
- Initial Superspeed (5s): Movement speed is greatly increased. Maximum duration: 10s
- Initial Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Initial Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.5
- Initial Quickness (5s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Resistance (2s): Nondamaging conditions currently on you are ineffective.
- Boon Application Interval: 3 seconds
- Number of Allied Targets: 5
- Combo Field Duration: 3 seconds
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Effective Radius: 360
- Combo Field: Light
- Breaks Stun
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Doubled Standards — Banners grant quickness to allies when they are dropped. Pulsing boons applied through banners last longer.
- The stun break only happens on placement and not cast meaning you can't cast this skill while stunned.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|September 13, 2022||
|August 02, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|May 11, 2021||
|November 19, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|May 28, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: