Summoned thieves are NPC summoned by the Thief profession when using Thieves Guild. Like most summoned allies they will follow their summoner and fight nearby hostiles until slain or their duration expires. Though the gender may vary, they are always the same race and level as their summoner. The male version wields two Bandit Revolvers and the female two Bandit Shivs. Both genders are dressed in full Sneakthief armor. Although they only have a small pool of skills to use in combat, each skill deals a fairly large amount of damage in comparison to the player.
List of thief summoning skills
|Thieves Guild||9||1½||120||Deception. Call more thieves to support you in combat.|
- The attributes of the summoned thieves depend only on their level and not on the attributes of their summoner. None of the thieves use Stealth Attacks, so they gain no offensive benefit from stealth. The male thieves can evade attacks. While the females cannot, they will try to avoid area damage effects such as Choking Gas by moving outside of their range.
- Since the male thieves do not have a basic attack skill, they will stand idle when they are out of Initiative.
- The summoned thieves will always be of the true race of the summoning player. If the player is a human disguised as a charr, the summoned thieves will still be human.
- Using Thieves Guild again when thieves are already summoned will despawn the thieves before summoning new ones.
Skills above water
The following approximate base damage is for level 80 summoned thieves from Ambush versus a Target Golem - Medium. Thieves from the Thieves Guild skill deal ~25% more damage. Summoned thieves have ~5% crit chance and will deal an additional 50% more damage if it becomes a critical hit.
8000 health (105-126 DPS)
(Ambush:5500 health, Thieves Guild:8000 health) (50% slower attack speed) (410-512 DPS)
- Double Strike (480-510 damage per strike. Strikes twice.)
- Scorpion Wire (870-920 damage. While this is significantly more damage than the player can deal with the skill, it can only be used once by the summoned thief due to the long recharge time.)
- Deluge Ranged attack. Shoot 4 shots, dealing 250-280 damage each.
- Ink Shot Ranged attack. Deals ~550 damage to a single target and inflicts blindness for 12 seconds.
- Stab Melee attack. Deals ~600 damage. Only affects one target rather than 3.
- Scorpion Wire Ranged attack. Pulls a single target and deals damage.
|Female|| Leave me be!
You must like pain!
You must like pain.
| This isn't worth it!
I give up.
| What have you done?|
|Male|| Hahaha! You're kidding right?
You're kidding, right?
| Until next time!
Until next time.
|You got me!|